Seven Reasons Your Business Should Be Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Helps companies deliver amazing customer experiences
- Enable the sales force to increase revenue
- Provide a tool for Customer Service to improve customer satisfaction
- Integrate the Marketing efforts with Sales and Service
- Amplify employee productivity by automating processes that cut across multiple departments
- You can deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM On Premise or in The Cloud
- New Feature of Social Listening: Social insight can inform great customer experiences, ensuring that messages resonate while highlighting trends that impact your brand. But it shouldn’t cost a fortune or be limited to a few—it should be part of everything you do.
TNS resources have over 20 years of experience helping customers successfully implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Microsoft Dynamics CRM, now in its 6th major revision, is a mature CRM and XRM platform that can help organizations grow in leaps and bounds. Out of the box, this system enables companies to deliver amazing customer experiences across the traditional CRM functional areas of Sales, Service, and Marketing. The XRM (eXtensible Relationship Management) capabilities of the platform allow management of additional relationships like Employees, Vendors, Properties, Trucks, etc. Custom XRM Entities are created quickly at the “configuration layer” without requiring costly and time consuming custom development.
CRM can yield great benefits to companies who successfully implement the tool. This, however, is not as simple as installing the Office suite and providing basic training to end users. TNS has had great success helping organizations achieve User Adoption and realize ROI from off the shelf CRM systems. Our CRM consulting services are delivered within the context of TNS core values Integrity and Communication. We prefer to start small, prove ROI, and build on the success of the initial phases of the CRM project. Knowledge Transfer to customer resources is a key focus during the implementation. This enables companies to administer the CRM system themselves going forward, lowers Total Cost of Ownership, and helps transfer ownership of the CRM project from TNS to our Customers.
If you have any more questions concerning CRM, please contact TNS at email@example.com